Adventure-Filled Camps and Retreats!
Breakaway camps and retreats have all the fun a child needs in a safe and nurturing environment (sports, recreation, creative arts, team building activities, horseback riding, ropes course, talent shows, wilderness adventures, cross-cultural experiences, and so much more!). We facilitate summer camps as well as fall and spring break retreats.
OUR CURRENT CAMPS ARE OPERATING UNDER FIRM CDC-RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19. Read our Covid-19 response here.
Some benefits of Breakaway Camps:
- It is action-packed fun, healthy physical activity
- Promotes social wellness, community engagement
- Develops constructive relationships with adults and peers
- Shapes character and team building aptitude
- Builds resilience in youth facing adversity
- Enhances a child’s capacity to respond well to challenges
- Affirms them with positive peer influence, social edification
- Boosts self-esteem and self-confidence
- Fosters spiritual enrichment, faith-building activities
- Encourages positive artistic and creative expression
- Stretches a child’s conflict resolution skills
- Celebrates diversity, honor and respect for others
- Champions unity
- Empowers lives; makes youth RESILIENT… communities STRONGER
If you’d like to get more info about registering your child for a Breakaway summer camp, and scholarship opportunities, fill out our child registration/application form here.
See our Child Safety Policy